I believe that education is an individual, unique experience for every student who enters a classroom. In order for children to benefit from what schools offer, I think that teachers must fully understand the importance of their job. First, I believe that teachers must consider teaching to be a lifestyle, not just 5 days a week job,because a teacher's goals for the students is more than to make students pass in their exam. As professionals entrusted with the education of young minds, I think teachers must facilitate learning and growth academically, personally, and ethically. By providing a quality education to each individual in one's classroom, a teacher equips children with the tools necessary for success in life.
My philosophy of education including several parts. I believe that education is not only an academic thing, it is emotional, social, academic, and physical. I also think that a teacher should be a facilitator or a guide to learning not just as the knowledge-giver. Moreover, I am believe that teaching is developing life-long learners. These are all concepts that I included in my philosophy. Thanks...