Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera...
First of all, thanks for viewing my educational portfolio. I am really hope this blog will give us at least some benefits that we can use in our life.
My name is Marena Binti Saad. I am a 3rd semester student from Sultan Idris University of Education. I am 20 years old and studying in Science Education majoring in Biology.
Actually, I build this blog as an assignment for ICT in Biology subject that I am taking this semester. But I hope this blog will be a medium for me to learn more about teaching Biology in school. Moreover, I also hope my e-portfolio will not just stop at the end of this course but I will use it untill the end of my career. Although I know the career as an educator is untill my last breath, but I hope at least I will get the benefits from this e-portfolio as long as I can. In this e-portfolio, I try to upload the materials that I think useful for us to share together.
Thus, you are welcome to drop any comment and suggestion that can help me in improving of my e-portfolio. Thanks....




*Here is some information about me...


MARENA BINTI SAAD...

20 YEARS...

28/FEB/1989...

SIMPANG AMPAT, PULAU MUTIARA...





:~TADIKA KEMAS TASEK (1996)



:~SK SERI TASEK (1997~2001)



:~SMKA NIBONG TEBAL (2002~2006)



:~KOLEJ MARA KUALA NERANG (2007~2008)



:~UPSI (2009~2012)



:~...???





#THE GREAT BIOLOGY TEACHER TO BE... INSYAALLAH..AMIN...=)